Monday, May 25, 2009

2day~

hm........jz now went to handerson secondary school....
wo.....need check temperature....coz the flu case...
chung hwa wei sin have do tat ? i don think so....hahah =D
got ther do my teacher assistance....
after teacher finished the theory....i do the demo how 2 do manicure....
dam....nervous =S
so many eyes looking....hintz.....
after finish all student need 2 do 4 their partner....
lol....guess wat they call me ?
hahhahah xD
teacher ~!! amdui~
1st time get call teacher...haha =D
at there.....i saw a leng zai teacher.....wahahah....
looks very young d.... =P
1pm finished the class....then go home slp..................~ (^(oo)^)
yeaterday saw a guy looks like my bro....
2day when on the way back home....saw a kid looks like my little bro....
hm~~~~ i keep looking at him....ppl will think me sot bah....haha
wat 2 do....too miss my little bro =(
aikssssssssssssssssssssssssss..................
now i should be go to airport d a.....go meet my sis n take dinner at ther....
bt jz now she phone me n said her flight delay....lol....
wait she back home jz go eat lo.....she said wan bring me eat seafood....=)
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....
but now i dam hungry leh...... =(

4 comments:

  1. chws din d0 that w0r =) hehes .. link y0u dy . next time can view ur bl0g easily xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahas .
    g0t time come out again ya gal
    =*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...din do tat ? bahaye tu...
    take care quin XD

    babe sze...sure !! =)
    start from 1-7-09 we can spent more time
    together norhx =D hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. h0ng : hahahas . tak ape la .. get it will die early 0nly xD

    ReplyDelete