Saturday, July 4, 2009

03-07-2009

2day back far house....
dam boring...hand itchy , take out old photo...
hahah....actually the photo have some is min ton d leh...
i keep til now...haven't return...
i capture all the photo....n~ i post in facebook le....hahah XD
tag til siao~ lol !!
many ugly photo...hahah XD
mt said himself look dam shit....i dun think so~ >.<
opsssssssssssssss........~



dono when take d~ XD


me n sis <3



cao4 da1 po2 n sis -.-"



me & little bro





2day~ 03-07-09



me ^^

me again^^

me & little bro....







pity my little bro....
since i back from sg....
i always sit in front the laptop....
he cant use....jz can look at me....wahahah XD
and...my sis oso start complaint....
she never on9 since i back...
ops......... XD













9 comments:

  1. bad sister bad hong~! hahahaha... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. nono~ i veli good =P
    u jz bad....watch movie without me !! =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. h0h0
    finally saw u upl0ad ur pic in da bl0g
    stay it xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha...paiseh ma..~~"...
    hey~! dun keep mention la....aiks~

    ReplyDelete
  5. quin...
    haha...yalo...seldom upload photo d la...
    lazy...~ XD


    yang kylie.......
    herhhhhhhhh~!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. h0h0
    yea .
    u must learn fr0m ee han xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. quin...
    hahaha...learn from me??
    hahahahahaha...wait i lazy le sure dint post de...~~"..hahaha...


    hong...
    yang kylie????
    who o??? hahahahha.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. quin~
    learn....can...i can learn...
    problem is face not leng...hin ~!!
    hahahh XD

    ReplyDelete