Tuesday, October 20, 2009

little update =)

phew~ long time no update~
a little update about what i'm doing recently =) 
my life in sg quite good~
but lack of sleep eh @.@ hin~
i miss my family,my dear hubby and my friendsssss~
last few days i started my training at PRETTICURE,parkway~ =)
now under training lo...my manager order me must have an english name~
so bo bian~ 
have to pick one lor~ =.=
started from now~ call me ELISE =) haha
at PRETTICURE i know a lot new friends =)
hehe... =P 
today eleen work at pretticure,parkway for last day~ 
so sad~ just know her few days...now want run jor~ =(
less one ppl to chat with~ ish....
coz she going back to another branch at jurong~
so far eh~ never go there before, 
got chance want go there walk walk...hehe =P
today finished training le hor....they stil busy with nail art~ =.=
girls....love leng leng d lo XD
hahah~
here some photo~









see~ still doing nail art~
dont want go home ka ? =.=






E&E~ Elise and Eleen




















vivian elise eleen~
that time i changed my cloth ready for go home,
they stil busy with nail art...but stil ajok me take photo
=.= ish~ hahhah XD 












that's all for this time~
will update more about my life here when i have mood XD
hahha~
2am jor =.= hin~








end my post by my latest photo =)


















2 comments:

  1. walao...
    i know u so many year
    now just realise u got english name
    btw it sound nice gok

    ReplyDelete
  2. em soli ah~
    u sure dont know la...
    coz i come sg only pick the name~
    everyone mz have english name, if not
    i wont pick a english name le =.=
    haha....soundd nice ? izit ? good then =) thx~

    ReplyDelete